• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

:disclaimer - I am not Bodie Powell, I just play music with him if you were wondering:

yes sir, you did write about dimentia...i think...

Isn't it funny when the older you get the less you remember?

AlabamaJack said:
:disclaimer - I am not Bodie Powell, I just play music with him if you were wondering:

yes sir, you did write about dimentia...i think...

Isn't it funny when the older you get the less you remember?

Why the song does not load even after 30 minutes?
You say forgetting is funny?

did you hit play?? forgetting can be funny..

just about asleep and a spider crawls on me in bed.. mr mel is fumigating the bedroom and now i cant sleep...

you think thats funny?

i dont know what kind of spider it was! it was big enough to make me scream and run out of the bedroom..

i was just about to fall asleep too.. you know that heavy sleep feeling?

:forgot about the bug incident.. now i'm defiitely not going to get any sleep tonight!:

thanks, but i dont think so - unless NJA comes up with another poem ;) mrmel used up a can of spray in the bedroom so once the smell dies down i'll probably go back to bed.. i'm exhausted!!

busy day ahead for you?

mel said:
did you hit play?? forgetting can be funny..

just about asleep and a spider crawls on me in bed.. mr mel is fumigating the bedroom and now i cant sleep...

you think thats funny?

Yes, I did hit the play.......Dead as Dodo.
So you liked the poem.

How's the spider?

hopefully dead as a dodo :P my sinuses are hurting from the amount of spray in the house now.. the link worked ok for me.. dont know why it doesnt work for you?

if that doesn't work, try bodiepowell.com...there are few on there.....

Why can't NJA connect to the songs?

mel said:
hopefully dead as a dodo :P my sinuses are hurting from the amount of spray in the house now.. the link worked ok for me.. dont know why it doesnt work for you?

Sorry about the spider. May His/Her soul Rest In Peace.
Did you try snorting some Bhut powder?

pileiton said:
I don't snort but I do occasionally slurp.

Anyone find the cherry ?

Dunno about dem boyz .....mus be still loookin.
But dem fellars will enjoi dis song.
Or will they hate me for dis?

[video=youtube;g8iKP6ZPO0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8iKP6ZPO0w[/video]

Back