• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

he forgot....Nova fail...and you forgot your answer...mel fail...two back to back fails...

don't you hate it when you fail?

Breakfast is going to be 3 eggs over easy, grits, country ham, toast with home made jalapeno jelly, and a big ol' glass of ice cold milk.

:felt like you were saying "Hey Grandpa, what's for breakfast?":

so do you like eggs?

I LOVE eggs!! Three for me over easy and really runny with lots of black pepper and a nice hot sauce and toast for sopping, please....... YUMMMM

Grandpa....:rofl:

How goes it this morning?

is going well...neck is kinda stiff from transplanting yesterday...gonna take two advil and start transplanting again in about an hour or so....

so what are you up to today?

Probably going to fix breakfast (french toast) for all these boys I have here. The twins each had two friends over, so there's 6 13 year old boys. There goes a dozen eggs and a loaf of bread! Then I'm going to town to check on my Lady. Retta's been sick with a stomach virus and I hope she's better by tonight cause I promised scallops! After that, I may go TV shopping and I'm looking at replacing my diningroom table.

After lunch.....not sure!

Bloody Marys this morning?

Back