• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

3 lefts make a right, and 2 Wrights make an airplane.....

If i ask you for sex, will you give me the same answer as the answer to this question?

The Canadians. Incessant bell ringing has decidedly few tactical advantages.

Read anything good on the john lately?

Eminem I suppose.

Did you see that footage of the Ali G guy @ the MTV thing droppin his gooch in on Eminem's face?

Partially. IT actually looks like we are splitting off into two seperate species (studies are predicting this), the smart and the dumb.

Khhhhaaaannn!!! or I'll be back.

Neither. It's amazing and has paved the way for many scientific advancements over the year.

What do you mean you've never watched "How William Shatner Changed The World"?

SumOfMyBits said:
I've watched Priceline Negotiator and that was enough.

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Yes, why do you assssssskkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuhhhhhh...........

*regains conciousness hours later with underwear on my head and rainbow sprinkles on my butt*

What did you knock me out for anyways? And why does my butt hurt?

Sickmont said:
Yes, why do you assssssskkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuhhhhhh...........

*regains conciousness hours later with underwear on my head and rainbow sprinkles on my butt*

What did you knock me out for anyways? And why does my butt hurt?

Thats 2 questions! So I'll answer the first;

So I could steal your peppers.

Why wasn't there more habs?

Damn, got to the question first. I was going to say: I didn't knock you out. You knocked yourself out. And as for the rainbow sprinkles and your ass hurting... sounds like you're allergic to yellow #5. More habs? Sickmont likes sweet peppers.

Got milk?

I always thought that they were black with white stripes.

If you crossed a frog with a platipus what would you end up with?

Back