• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

You missed the reference to "Mr.Nat Ice" which is normally consumed in 16 oz
cans, and the camera was confiscated by the CIA.

Why would anyone drink "Nat Ice" when there is Abita available?

FAIL.

It was my 52oz Supertanker Mug. :D
supertankerbeer.jpg

IDK, I don't follow sports much.

What's "Abita" ?

QuadShotz said:
FAIL.

It was my 52oz Supertanker Mug. :D
supertankerbeer.jpg

IDK, I don't follow sports much.

What's "Abita" ?

Makers of Purple Haze, which is yum.

You're walking along and look down. You see a key.

What kind of key is it?

Size 12 or 13 (depends on the shoe). And on top of that, I have a narrow foot which makes finding a shoe that fits damn near impossable.

What state should Canada attack first?

imaguitargod said:
Size 12 or 13 (depends on the shoe). And on top of that, I have a narrow foot which makes finding a shoe that fits damn near impossable.

What state should Canada attack first?

Louisiana, or any other state with a large cajun population, because cajuns are freaking canucks.

You got a digital camera. How long did it take you to snap a few pics of your naughty bits "just to see"?

Ten years or so and counting.

Would starting a "what are you reading on the toilet right now?" thread be weird?

Boarder because it can be anagrammed to spell "Bear Rod", which was my nickname in High School.

2 in 1 aerosol deodorizer sprays claim to eliminate odors and leave behind a gentle fragrance. Why don't they eliminate the gentle fragrance?

Because if they eliminated the gental fragrance they wouldn't have anything to charge you for.

What the hell you mean "Cajuns are freakin canucks" eh?

Tigahb8 said:
Because if they eliminated the gental fragrance they wouldn't have anything to charge you for.

What the hell you mean "Cajuns are freakin canucks" eh?

Cajuns (pronounced /ˈkeɪdʒən/; French: les Cadiens) are an ethnic group mainly living in Louisiana, consisting of the descendants of Acadian exiles (French-speaking settlers from parts of what is now Canada) and peoples of other ethnicities with whom the Acadians eventually intermarried on the semitropical frontier.

Edit for: White.

How bad does the time between planting and harvesting suck for you?

It's great compared to the times its too cold to plant or harvest.

Last movie you saw that was so bad you had to quit watching it?

Back