• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

What, with all the downloading and all that (both legally and illegally)? I think so, but I still like to kick it old school... for some reason, there's something more satisfying about it.

Does that make sense?

(come to think of it, funny you mention that -- I drove past another video store today and they were having a closing down sale/clearance)

Not that I know of. But I for one will still pay the extra $$$ until I don't have a video store to go to.

I'm already lazy enough! Hiring DVDs, doing my banking at the bank, and all that kinda jazz, I still must do to prevent my ass from growing roots into the chair here.

Do you think the world has become a rather lazy world?

Oh hell yes!

Remember when there was a such thing as being unreachable? (as in busy signals and no call waiting, cell phones, or voicemail)

i dont think so.. i think there's too much going on for it to be a lazy world.. all the technology and new stuff to keep you occupied..

do you think we have become to reliant on technology?

edit: oops.. sorry guys.. late post :P

doesnt put me to sleep :P i tried valerian once but that just helped me to fall asleep and then i was wide awake two hours later for the rest of the night..

would you rather fall asleep and then wake up a couple hours later to not go back to sleep again all night or not fall asleep for ages but then not be able to wake up properly in the morning??

(wow... looong question!)

Definitely the second one! I was that type of insomniac... couldn't fall asleep, but once I was asleep, I was asleep! I couldn't image the first one... that would seriously shit me to tears.

Do you think valerian is just a placebo?

yep... i'm guessing it is.. the so called health food shop guy saw me coming..

natural therapies or medicine? (as in pharma)

unfortunately, pharma is always more effective. uh, except there used to be this one natural plant remedy that used to work for me....

were we talking about insomniac remedies or just remedies/therapies in general?

Back