• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

imaguitargod said:
A few weeks ago, Fanboys. Ugh.

Whachu talkin' bout, Willis?

I'm talkin bout Shaft, he's a bad mutha (shut yo mouth).

A stargate opens before you and SG-1 steps out. They tell you that you can join them, see the wonders of the universe, get answers to many of life's great questions, but you may never see any of your friends or family again. You may not let them know you're leaving, you must go now or lose the chance forever.

Do you go with them?

Sign me up! Sorry folks, I'm outta here!

Who would win in a fight, Chuck Norris. (notice there are not any choices here and that was a period at the end of it) :lol:

Chuck Norris would unequivicobly decimate Chuck Norris instantly turning Chuck Norris into a pile of ash with a mere stare...

Conan, what is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and to hear the lamentation of their women!

"Get to da chaaaapppaaaahh" or "I'll be back", which is most fun to quote using a heavy Austrian accent?

Ahh, trick question. The answer is neither. The most fun thing to say in a heavy Austrian accent is, "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

Why does White Out smell so good?

Actually I did. It seems that your other senses work well enough to compensate for the lack of production of your olfactory glands. Your beer-peppers-bbq speak for themselves. Hope you have a sense of taste to enjoy the quality stuff you have posted on thp.com :)

Do you have any grey poupon?

No. Mustard. Do not want.

Did you know that you can "smell" through the skin on your body (in particular you finders) if you train yourself to?

Some people think the world revolves around them, "they are the center of their own universe.....

Trapped on an island what three things would you take.?

My woman, a machete and a giant tarp.

Edit....Vanadium cause I don't know that one so I'll assume it's better than Chromium....

If you could be frozen and waken up in 50 years would you do it?

Back