• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I slept but am still really tired. I think on and off I got 5 hours sleep.

If this week they still don't buy me beer how should I get back at them?

It's on the shopping list. Last week they said it was too expensive. I say they should stop spending money on Starbuck's frappacinos and then they'd have beer money.

I'm too tired to cook breakfast. What will I do?

Indeed it would! I reckons I would have dedicated chefs! Indian, Italian, etc, etc.... you get the idea. All on premises ready to be summoned.

Now how nice would that be?

I never said that sex was involved!

Yes, it is a good kind of exhaustion, fond distant memories.

I think it is better to discuss food at the moment, that I can handle, okay?

Any sort of food.

But your current avatar is making me think of the former topic!

What kind of cake did you have for your last birthday?

i didnt have a cake... and it was my 30th!!

can you believe that??!!

if i could have any cake it would be lemon merangue.. althoguh that'd probably be pi wouldnt it?? :P

not a huge fan of carrot cake.. orange and poppy seed is good though.. you reckon?

(enjoy your reading... take it easy :) )

mmmmmm.... black forest cake.. as soon as i read your words NJA i could taste it... fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

how was your day today? any pics to show us?

The day is ok so far. Took some snaps of Indian life. Bazzars, Vegetable sellers, Mango slice sellers, fruit sellers etc.
I snapped a young man selling small two sided Drums etc.
Don't you think that it is a nice Idea to upload in form of an Album. "?

ac / dc... oh.. oops.. i think nja meant photo's... i'm in the mood for back in black :)

isnt it a little early for yuo to be up?? daylight savings ends tonight so we'll be on a closer time band /frame// thingo...

Yeah...it's 20 till 7 in the morning....but I have to go finish Retta's cabinets. She loves to work on things, but she's not very good at building them from scratch. That's where I step in!

I'm pretty handy, yes?

Back