• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

sounds like you are mr paulie!!!

i'm nearly ready for bed... we have a bbq to go to tomorrow and tonight is my last night of drunken-ness before I embark on some mel detox sobriety...

think you can take up the slack for me??? :P

Handy you said?
We all know you are very good with hands...LOL

I have planned a trip to Chilli pepper Wholesale market on Monday. Taking a lot of snaps and videos.
Can you guess my excitement?

yes i do Pi :) big plans for this year and its only fair i'm in a non-alcoholic sate :)

they'll be right... im just as crazy smashed as not... think you're ready to find out?

You are crazy lady as you said yourself.
Your love for cuppa gets over your resolves faster than a beautiful girl can shout "RAPE ME"

And then you get hangovers. You multitask.
What more can I say?

i dont think much more can be said NJA.. your post is borderline offensive - rape is not a joking matter. no question here.. feel free to carry on..

mel said:
i dont think much more can be said NJA.. your post is borderline offensive - rape is not a joking matter. no question here.. feel free to carry on..

Mel,

May be now it is my turn to say "I am sorry"
I think my not knowing language usage like a native English speaking people may be the chief cause.

What I meant was your resolve to stay away from drinks is short lived.
I am seeking public pardon if I have offended you in any manner my friend.

NJA

as long as you need to Pi :)

and fair call NJA, no apology needed, but maybe just watch out using that term in the future... now that this forum has more participating members of the, shall we say, fairer sex... it can be deemed offensive.

now back to the fun...

who wants to place bets on how long i can keep up my sobriety??? (keep in mind, i do have alternate motivation to keep me this way, well soon hopefully anyways!)

Back