• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I did not forget. I came back and saw there was a question for me that I did not have time to reply to.

Paul, I am really not that familiar with that area. I see people from the base at the Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall but don't think that would be fun. If you had wheels I'd say head to Chicago for a Cubs game. My suggestions would be different depending on if Retta or the boys were with you.

Not much help at the moment?

I gave it some thought

Now that I have a little free time here goes.

Wild Hare for reggae.
Hopleaf for beer and food.
Ras Dashen for Ethiopian food.

I've never been to these but have heard good things. Any that appeal to you?

I'm back home.

If I was ever there I was too young or drunk to remember.

What places would you take a visitor to in your area?

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
I always love to take male visitors to my fitness room and ladies to my bed room.
Is it a good way to take someone on house tour?
Try it the other way around and see what happens!

I had a great day. How are you?

Good and bad. Good = four day weekend. Bad = lots of house work to catch up on.

Should I try and get all my house work done today and bum around for the next three days? Or spread out the house work and bumming around?

Thanks for the confidence in me! :lol:

Somewhere in between house chores I have to cook something to eat. What should I cook? I'm thinking something vegetarian....

Because I was sleeping. It's 5am here.

Neither JB or JA, OW. Olivia Wilde.

Shouldn't someone have bought me better food than frozen burritos?

(Good Morning)

Apparently not!

If I tell them it is liquid bread, do you thing they'll accept that I am following doctor's instructions and getting the proper amount of carbs in my diet?

Back