• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

We sure ain't talking about my phone camera! :lol:

The quality of my phone camera is so poor you couldn't even rate it crap quality.

Lucky I own an actual digital camera?

Knowing that I was blind for some time, thankfully I had the surgery to restore sight, what would I have done with a real camera or camera phone? And now that I have my sight again I'm afraid someone would get me in the shot and then you'd see my amputation!

Since most of the usual suspects are away perhaps this thread will be quiet and we can get back to food?

I was away for 8 hours as I went out of wireless range of my Data card.
I am back now on borrowed cable line.

Pi, you are beautiful as you are.
Yes, food is one thing besides Peppers that moves me.

ooooohhhh yeah the is the coarse for me!!!! World Brewing Acadamy!!!!!! anyone else wanna be a brew master?? hey at least you can drink your "mistakes"....lol

I want to be a brewmaster! It at one time use to be 15 mins from where I now live, still can make it in 30 mins.

Aren't I lucky?

When I attach hot air balloons or wings to my wheelchair to rescue you. I'll bring you to Chicago for the Windy City Burlesque Fest next week. Then off to Berwyn to the Cigars and Stripes store, they sell hot sauce in addition to cigars.

Cool?

(If you ever visit, come in Feb. for the auto show)

It is pretty here at Lake Michigan when not crowded. Warm sand between the toes, lake breeze. Also there are nudist beaches.

What one place would you like to be right now and why?

Back