• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Like crap.

Someone asked my age so I'll use the range of two board member's. 30-47.

Doesn't 30-47 sound better as the # of beers consumed daily?

Dunno about fresh pods but I have a stockpile in the freezer. 1/2 kilo Choc Habs, 300g Orange Habs, 400g of some pods imported from Fiji or something, 500g of these awesome green peppers imported from India, and other bits and pieces.

Yeah, I'm spewing though, I got these awesome Thai peppers about a month ago at the weekend markets and stupid me only bought a handful. Went back last week to buy more so I could freeze them up and there was none there. :cry:

Reckon that should hold me over?

(oh crap, a little late response :lol:)

I don't actually import them myself..... :lol:

I got them at my local Indian import shop. Not too sure why they had ones imported from Fiji though.... but they do appear to be one offs so lucky I grabbed a bag! I haven't really tried them yet either but I'm sure at some stage over winter I'll be getting stuck into them.......

Why on earth didn't you grab the habs!? :shocked:

i was going to... but my orange hab plant has a tonne of green pods waiting to ripen so thought i'd be ok.. i've given away waaay too many this season so now I'm regretting not getting them.. its all good.. i may take a walk over to the markets some time next week and pick them up.. pretty cheap -onyly $4 for about 10 of them! also going to check out paddy's markets before i move from the city to parramatta (start in may)...

heading to the easter show on the weekend - what should i look out for?

Hmm... dunno.

What goes on at the Easter show? We don't got one up here I don't think! Our show is the Ekka in August or something.

theres lots of fresh food stalls and stuff (chilli factory will be there so i'll be visiting that) and animals... i'll be checking out the dog shows i think..

not a fan of showbags as they rip you off... not sure about the rides... i think as I get older I get less tolerance for crazy rides... how do you go on showground rides?

I used to love them! But I haven't been in a long time.

Do you guys get The Rainbow? I used to love that one! And the Gravitron? That was the shit! The rollercoaster was always so lame though and for some reason, I would always envision it coming of the tracks... which maybe had something to do with the 'not-good' noises it used to make. Funnily enough, I heard one year during testing, it actually did just that.............

mel said:
. i think as I get older I get less tolerance for crazy rides... how do you go on showground rides?

Mel,

welcome back.
No I haven't gone on one.
Then in such a case how is the ride you usually have now?

I can't answer that.

But this thread today has been deader than my love life!

Would you rather listen to Kiss or the Ohio Players?

I know and am worried about dead thread.
I had a connectivity problem for 18 hours.
Now that we are connected, we will rock (the bed.?)
I would rather kiss than listen to
Are you ready?

Back