• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

A cross between Daria from Beavis and Butt-head and the dark haired one on Scooby Doo, I can't remember if that was Daphne or Thelma. At least with my current hair color...

You sure you're not the dog from The Family Guy?

pileiton said:
A cross between Daria from Beavis and Butt-head and the dark haired one on Scooby Doo, I can't remember if that was Daphne or Thelma. At least with my current hair color...

You sure you're not the dog from The Family Guy?

I'd be more like a cross between Goofy and Hong Kong Phooey.

What do you think?

I'm too pretty to have to think!

I just made dinner. Fried bacon while cooking two small potatoes in microwave. Then in the bacon fat and some butter caramelized yellow onion , orange bell pepper and pickled jalapeno with some of the brine. When all was finished I topped with Tapatio and Raland Mango Chili Sauce.

Also two sunnyside uo eggs.

Yummy?

That's the only one that I have tried, it was okay. I think some of the board members make some that might be worth trying. I think heartbreakingdawns makes one that I might give it a go.

Time to lick the plate clean?

Back