• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Only if you are the one that is full of bull.

How often should one have a bath? It's been like a year since my last one.

If I'm having them with onion rings two, if not four but I put two patties to one bun and feed the remaining buns to the birds.

I'm cooking right now, chicken breasts with butter, Cholula, cumin, red pepper flakes and Mrs. Dash. What should I make as a side dish?

Indeed but I got tired and just ate the chicken. I think for lunch I'll make bacon and then cook the potatoes and some onions in the bacon fat.

Won't that diet scare a cardiologist?

No, that just means more work and $$ for him/her!

Can you belive this - I just had dinner and now I have a craving for pan fried potatoes with habanero powder?

The mentioned potatoes, and souvas, witch is cured and smoked reindeer which is sliced really thin and fried fast in hot butter.

Do you think you would like that?

I would like to cook it over an open fire by a creek, so water from the creek would be the beverage of choise.

Or would you bring your own beer?

I am a queen among woman. I expect you to provide everything. But you'll be justly rewarded.;)

Other than potatoes, what vegetable side dish would you serve?

Two choices.

First is beef brisket, twice baked potatoes, green beans almondine and cornbread.

Second lime marinated chicken with basil, garlic and red pepper flakes with grilled corn and sweet potatoes.

Followed later with coffee and brandy.

Do you want to listen to ABBA while dining?

Back