• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

You are confusing me with the others. I went for over a year w/o alcohol. My drinking times do not overlap.

Who were you really thinking about when you posted that?

pileiton said:
Nothing. Yet.

NJA, you knew I didn't drink much. You posted about it. You referred to me as 22/7 (pi). Forgot?

Pi,

Frankly and honestly speaking, I suffer from a type of dementia which makes me forget things of recent past.
I am terribly forgetful due to this.
Yes, since you gave details, I just remember that once I refered you as 22/7.
But in what context, I still do not remember.
So bad of me no?

I'm sorry to hear that. I mentioned drinking and you asked if I, 22/7, really drank. I think you asked mel in this thread. Try the search function.

I seem to have trouble forgetting. Weird?

pileiton said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I mentioned drinking and you asked if I, 22/7, really drank. I think you asked mel in this thread. Try the search function.

I seem to have trouble forgetting. Weird?

Missus is xackly opposite of me.
She would remember what dishes were served when we went visiting someone 25 years back.
weird isn't it?

I don't think that's weird. Remember I was gone from the internet a long time and I remembered all my passwords. Although sometimes I forget things that should be easy to remember.

Selective memory?

I am listening to chatter of my missus and our ex landlady.
A shot in the dark is a simple term which means shooting without taking any aim.
Dontcha know that?

Back