• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Yes, but it's not nearly as satisfying as when Retta does it for me.

Where have all the food posts and food talk gone in the past 3 or 4 months?

That is so weird, Paul! I emailed him a few times inquiring, but never got a reply and we were talking nearly everyday! He just disappeared from the planet! :( I've always wondered what happened to him...

Anyway, how are you doing, Paul?

: )

I've been real busy this summer, tending many gardens and shrubs. Not done yet, either. It's sure been a great season, weather-wise.

Did you see my new Hollyberry shrub I'm mailing to a friend in the US next week?...

DSCI3366.jpg

Oh well thank you, Paul. Very kind of you to say. :lol:

I think it's because I love it so much, and when someone loves something, it shows in their work. I live to garden and garden to live.

Has this site changed much? Seems like it...

Got 6 13 year olds here at the moment, so I'm running around cleaning up after them! Gonna be putting base boards down at Retta's later, and I might grill out tonight. The kids have a fund-raising car wash Sat morning.....then a game later in the day....Sunday will be more work on Retta's house and perhaps a beer or two thrown in there somewhere...

How's that sound?

Back