• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Not sure. Weird Omri's gone too. I suppose that's the way sites are though, people come and go.

I gotta grab a quick bite to eat. Think I'm gonna heat up some homemade chicken noodle soup I made yesterday. What are you having?

: )

Not sure. Weird Omri's gone too. I suppose that's the way sites are though, people come and go.

I gotta grab a quick bite to eat. Think I'm gonna heat up some homemade chicken noodle soup I made yesterday. What are you having?

: )
Omri is serving his country I believe and I think there was mention of him having a rough time. If I can find the post I'll let you know.

I'm having hot coffee and just had a tv dinner for breakfast. Gross?

It'll snow soon so I'll get out of my wheelchair, sit on a sled and grab a passing bumper, hold on for dear life.

Should I have a hot toddy?

( I see that Omri has not been posting but that he was on here two weeks ago. )

Shut up.J/K, when I am offline I don't chat a lot but when I communicate offline the things I say might be more revealing.

Why do people online feel that they can ask or say to you whatever they want?

No. I find it utterly annoying and I abhor it. In fact, I can't believe I even update my status HERE!

What does your favourite shirt look like?

Neither.... I love the feel of fresh air on my bits too much to be shackled by clothes!

J/K! Jeans in the winter, shorts in the summer.

Do you reckon chicks dig fresh air blowing up their skirts?

Don't know if "heat of their desires" has anything to do with it but I've asked numerous females if they like it and the answer is always a blushing "yes".

What is the oddest thing you have asked someone for no particular reason?

Back