• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bake cheesecakes, too, but this one is a carrotcake cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. I also like to experiment with different kinds when making them, but usually find myself going back to "simple" from time to time - just a touch of grated lemon peel in the cake.

When you make it with chilis in it, are you going to make enough to share with all of us?

That is sad - you are missing out on one of the amazing things to do with chilis! And.... have you never taken Retta out for late-night dessert? tsk, tsk, tsk.... "ending".....

I don't think he is going to answer.... so back to cheesecakes! :D

I have never experienced a carrotcake cheesecake but it sounds delightful and has me intrigued!

Is it like a blend of carrotcake and cheesecake or how does it work?

It is like they made a carrot cake then somewhat crumbled it up and baked it in the cheesecake.

GASP!!!!! And did I really just see my son go by with the last piece????????
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

As we say back in Texas: HELL YEAH!

There again, if I am too lazy to bake cheesecake, there is a Cheesecake Factory restaurant just 2 miles from my house - are you jealous?

No single favorite restaurant, but a number I prefer over others for different things. Unfortunately, none of them are in THIS state.

What is your favorite hamburger restaurant?

Back