• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Dunno... I had some chorizos I was saving for brekky but I ended up eating them for dinner just before!

What will I have for brekky now!?

Yes. I already had dinner....nearly an hour ago and we are both on Central time. :cool:

Gas, I made a really cool version of a Loco Moco....which would satisfy your breakfast needs!

Hungry yet?

I wouldn't have a clue what Loco Moco is, but after seeing what you can bring to the table, just you talking about food makes me hungry!

Maybe you want to post some pics?

I had intended to...but the drunken chef crowd didn't seem interested. But here's a hint of what it looked like:

100_3957.jpg

It's rice, gravy, ham, and fried eggs........ :woohoo:

Yum?

See, if it wasn't black pepper, I wouldn't have called it "that thing" like that..... even SEEING that stuff makes my skin crawl!

Geesh..... a supposed chilehead using black pepper... what is this world coming to?!?

Back