• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Did I miss something? What in the world is wrong with black pepper... especially freshly ground black pepper... and especially on eggs!??

Don't listen to her Paul, she's crazy! :crazy:

Nope.... but then again, I didn't even know what it was! :lol:

I tell ya, you inspired me, Paul! I didn't do no Loco Moco for dinner but I did have eggs, pancetta, and hot sauce on toast. Oh and with LOTS of freshly ground black pepper! :D

Can ya dig?

No. Not at all. I'd rather eat dirt.

But ham, eggs, hot sauce and LOTS OF CHILE POWDER sounds excellent, don't you think?

Well...then I'd imagine AJ would get immediate recognition for his food entry while mine sat without notice for three damn hours.

Do you suppose people are just a) tired of my attitude or b) simply get tired of me posting so often or c) don't like my cooking?

No beer, but if ANY beer will help you to understand that people aren't just waiting around for you to post, and have real lives of their own in progress, THAT is the beer. Seriously, CHILL A BIT and give peeps time to discover your postings - no one is snubbing you.

Why is it so cold outside today?

Back