• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

ATM, don't even know how to answer that one...... After Saturday next week, though, will be EXCELLENT!

What will YOU be doing next Saturday?

Have you ever worked the late shift?

The early shift, the mid-shift, the late shift - sometimes I only average 4 hours of sleep at night, for weeks on end. Wait.... doesn't that mean I work ALL shifts???? The price one pays for running a business.....

Aren't you glad you have some daytime hours to do stuff that's hard to accomplish during eves and w/e's?

ATM, don't even know how to answer that one...... After Saturday next week, though, will be EXCELLENT!

What will YOU be doing next Saturday?
I believe I will be at my brothers wedding.

What is happening for you next Saturday??

I'm doing quite well actually! Just started my new shift (3-11pm) and it's taking some getting used to.

Have you ever worked the late shift?
I have not worked the late shift (afternoon into night) for a long time.... it truly is the worst shift EVER! I feel sorry for ya, Paul! :P

How good is the graveyard shift? (Not that I work it anymore)

Kinder Country, but haven't had any in years and not really sure they still make them.

What movie do you recommend?

Used to drive a Mercedes SLK, but now she's broken to pieces somewhere. :(

OK, already watched that one... what other movies do you recommend? looking for something I haven't seen.

Centurion http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020558/

if there were one thing you could change in this world what would it be?

Get rid of every single bank and there low life CEO's on the planet.
or just world peace, too passé'?
how about whirled peas?

What kind of movie are you in the mood for?

A 3-D one. As in the "movie" one sees while sitting on a beach watching the sun rise or set.

Hmmm - is Lando's avatar a porkabbit?

Back