• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I think it's a giuneejackapigalope coonhog, male I think

That's my kind of 3D movie too G.
Can I change my answer to anything I could change in the world?... Get rid of anything 3D!

What's your favorite movie of all time?

OMG too many to name...
Cars, Hope Floats, all the Jaws movies except the first, House by the lake, Panic room, Snakes on a Plane... and the list goes on.
but this is coming from a guy who loves stuff like Mars attacks, Jay and Silent Bob, as well as Beyond the Sea (Kevin Spacey), Grand Canyon, and all of The Godfathers....

Pick one: Milk or Orange Juice

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the recent thread "What is the significance of your username" in The Lounge.
I'd like to know yours too.

What's your favorite Seafood?

I'm going to have to say shellfish - crab, lobster, shrimp, crawfish, oysters, scallops, clams, mussels........

If you were smaller than an atom, what would you want to do that you can't do now because of your size?

That is 4 trinidad Scorpion plants and represents all of my pepper growing experience. They are just an experiment to see what I need to do in the spring.

Shrimp.

Favorite pizza topping?

Geeme, are studying physics? That hurts my head, like, how would you eat? a pepperoni slice would last a lifetime!
all in all I would have to say I would call myself Rambo and be a badass "germ assassin" for hire.

Pizza topping would have to be Jalapeños, what DON"T they go with?

How do you heat your house in the winter?

Back