• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

In Chicago, with Pi, drinking shots to celebrate that Bear is stuck in Florida, somewhere between FD4's and SumBits' houses.

Want to play Scrabble?

Going for taco salads. Nope - no cable and no TV. Haven't had one for, oh, maybe 6+ years now.

Am I the only person you've met who doesn't have a TV by choice?

No, not at all. In fact I didn't have a TV until I was like 15. Now (42) I have a 50" Pioneer Plasma.... I looovvvve TV!

I put 5 heads of sliced garlic outside in the sun this AM, and they're already dry...
Can you believe that?

nope, we're on the DRY side of the state! :woohoo:

How come I can't reply to a previously asked question, like... do you ever drink wine out of a box?

Why, YES...yes I DO drink wine out of a box with Ms. DeVille...and a fun times we have, too!

(Are you sure we're in the "shadow"...cus the clouds make everything dark, and when they pile up against the Cascades, the rain darkens (shadows) the coast..... I'm so confused!

Aw heck with it, I'm getting another drink~~~FROM THE BOX! :woohoo:

What was the question?

FAIL to DeVille! Where's the question???

xoxoxo ;)

Okay - here's how to think of it:

- A cloud blocks the sun, therefore it creates a sun shadow - no sun where the shadow is.
- The mountains block the rain, therefore they create a rain shadow - no rain where the shadow is.

Got it?

FAIL to SL!!!! neener neener neener!!!
That's what I thought!
All that skoolin' is payin' off for you Geeme!

Do you like beer and tomatoe juice, spicy?

CANASTA!

and neener back to you, DeVille, since you posted a reply without a question.... :razz:

and Thanks, geeme, again.... still trying to wrap the shadow concept into rain~~~~~

and........what was the question??????

Dang it SL! youz gotsta asks some question! :)

Like ... what's the weather like where you are?... (yawn)

Do you like beer?... (waking up)

Ever had a Grito Verde?

Well, if you Google "grito verde", you come up with a Latin dance - so I guess not!

Is it safe to assume you were referring to a beverage?

Yes , and I totally just made up the name I used to call it something else until I found out what it meant.
Intended: "Green Scream"

Do you like tequila?

Back