• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Walmart serves it purpose....

Why does it aggrevate the heck out of me when I hear "Naga Jolokia"...do you not know which variety you are growing?

Because you are a professional! i get the same thing in my biz, (tile setter). People cal me up asking "how much is ceramic tile?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? There's about 543,987,654 varieties of "Ceramic tile". UUUGGGHHH!!!!

How's your crop doing?

Well, it feels like Friday, but I think it might be Wednesday. But maybe Thursday somewhere else - which is damn close to Friday!

Coffe or tea?

All of the above!

Nova told me they might do a new version of Prisoner: Cellblock H. Isn't that cool?

( We used to get it here in the U.S.A. )

I assume you're talking about a television show? Cool for you, if so, as I choose to live a TV-free life.

Why do local governments sometimes try to prove they can be just as ridiculous as our federal government?

Back