• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Grow or die - YES. Just be sure to study something you love.

Do you know how hard it is to type "thehotpepper.com"when you are drunk?

Three.

Would it occur to you to tell a total stranger whom you've just met at a party that you and your husband like to run around the house in your underwear, now that the kids are grow and gone???

No. Never. Not once. No kids,

married to CJ 20 years. love the idea of running around the house in our underware... espescially her....

hold on.....

She just went to bed... damn! gotta charm her in the AM

the TD was stressful for her. MY FIRST TD!

O krap.. this is the Q thREAD.....

W H A T ARE YOU S T U D Y I N G ?

Nothing about my love life since I don't have one.:cry:

I had a breakfast of whole wheat tortilla with Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus, What did/ will you have?

The same thing I have pretty much every other morning - a cup of yogurt.

SD - I'm going for a triple major - Studio art with an emphasis in drawing, graphic/web design, and programming with an emphasis in web development and Java.

I think that's enough, don't you?

you lost me at "triple". I am impressed. i think I had a nightmare last night about a straw, and sucking, and pressure... it was horrible!

Are you hungover, like me?

Grow or die - YES. Just be sure to study something you love.

Do you know how hard it is to type "thehotpepper.com"when you are drunk?

you lost me at "triple". I am impressed. i think I had a nightmare last night about a straw, and sucking, and pressure... it was horrible!

Are you hungover, like me?
I'm hungover in my own special way! Is it naked time?

geeme, you are tech savvy so you should know to create a shortcut or bookmark it.

It's always naked time.

geeme, you are tech savvy so you should know to create a shortcut or bookmark it.
Oh, it's not a matter of knowing or not knowing - I have certainly created my share of bookmarks over the years (probably actually have too many.) Mostly, I don't need to - start typing "th" and it comes up. Only sometimes I just keep typing it the rest of the way....... and strange things can happen!

SD - No, not hungover - 99% of a hangover is because of dehydration - if you periodically drink something non-alcoholic or at least end your evening/morning with some non-alcoholic beverage before going to bed (yeah, water is best), you will typically end up with little or no hangover the next day. Depending, of course, on how much alcohol you drank.

Speaking of drinking, where the heck did I pick up the phrase "pee like a bandit", and whatever can it mean?????

Not me. Trying to focus on homework, and doing a very poor job of it, as I keep coming over here. (The focusing, not the homework!)

What are you grilling?

Back