• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

TONY STEWART! = NASCAR
F1 sucks unless you're driving. until you've sat front row (or even way up there)
at a NASCAR race, 43 cars, 850 HP each, and the green flag drops, and they ALL stab it at once....
Have you ever felt 35THOUSAND horse Power?
OMG litteraly..... you see, hear, smell, taste & feel God!

Why do you ask?

it came to mind.

plastic or paper?

Because some liberal thought the general public wouldn't get it if "day" was left off. Besides, think about it - Sun, Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thurs, Fri, Satur - somehow, it just doesn't quite work out in my mind. Especially Wednes.....

Have you ever thought about what would change in your life if you didn't have finger nails?

Yes. I would not have to use power tools to cut the finger nails, or suck it up and hold my breath to cut the toe nails. :lol:

Do you tweet, yes or no?

Hungover

Bacon, fried egg, grilled tomatoes, sausage links, mushrooms, beans and fried bread for breakfast, or should I skip the fried bread for health reasons?

Llaguvelin 16 / Talisker 10 / and a bag of Dorritos

Leftover pulled-pork burritos for dinner with easy clean up, or broasted chicken followed by big kitchen clean up ?

Yes, works for me.

Get up at 1am to watch the F1 race or tape it....up...tape...up...tape....up...........................tape?

Back