• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

From dictionary.com: 2.curative; medicinal; therapeutic.
I guess if you consider it to be therapeutic......

There again, if it harms or kills you, is it really therapeutic?

From dictionary.com: 2.curative; medicinal; therapeutic.
I guess if you consider it to be therapeutic......

There again, if it harms or kills you, is it really therapeutic?
i dont smoke(it was a funny) i eat edibles no worse than drinkin beer since both are "poison" and i have to ingest much less to be effective, and it mellows me out and helps me fall asleep without waking up hungover like the RX my doc has had me try, he actually suggested i try it after all the other meds made me feel like i had too much to drink. i do not drink alcohol so one person comes home from work and cracks a beer, i have a piece of homemade chocolate that knocks the edge off my day. so yes it is therapeutic.

have you had a fatalii margarita?

Wow - you took my response and question WAAAAAY too serious! That aside, no, no fatalii margarita as of yet. But I do have several bottles of rum, vodka, and tequila which I have infused with various peppers, including fatalii.

Who will be most accurate - the local weather guy, or weather.com?

Wow - you took my response and question WAAAAAY too serious! That aside, no, no fatalii margarita as of yet. But I do have several bottles of rum, vodka, and tequila which I have infused with various peppers, including fatalii.

Who will be most accurate - the local weather guy, or weather.com?

maybe a little, :crazy: but it works!
Local weather guy.... that's funny. No.
AccuWeather.com!!!!!!

What's for dinner tonight?

grilled Tri-Tip, grilled Corn on the cob, baked yams coated in Rosemary/Garlic infused Olive Oil sprinkled with Sea salt

is it really always sunny in Philly?

That's a really good question, and after I consult with my advisors and ponder the meaning of life, I just might answer it. Maybe.

Will you keep some dinner warm for me?

Only for as long as it takes to pass through my digestive system :eek:

How can I make my chicken more exciting without buying it a new hat?

Absolutely medicinal and therapeutic, so is beer. My dog loves to sniff the pods I grow but damn if he'll eat one! They're selling liter Krugs at costco right now, I'm drinking from one!

I make a bonefire type pit and close the door s of the room and fill it up with smoke first. Then I enter and close da door and sit till I ......this is how I smoke . Like my way ?

2 client projects, 2 classes, being a single parent, and a thread of a social life. Hmm.... sleep wasn't in that list......

Is that what you had in mind?

Back