• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

no, it's one nation under welfare...

Do you think I'm getting too political?

Yes and other types of welfare...I have said enough and won't continue this line because I feel I can not control my feelings on this subject...let it suffice to say that if you didn't work for it, you don't deserve it...get up off your lazy ass and go to work and don't stand there with your hand out wanting someone that works their ass off to support you...

What was the first thing you thought of this morning when you woke up?

well, women think like fuzzy thoughts with all the wires in their heads connected in one way or another and men definitely have things compartmentalized so men would definitely be lost in a womans world...

Speaking of women...do you remember your first real kiss?

yes a girl named rose,,this was in kindergarten,while we waited for the bus. lol, i was naughty even when i was young,lol. im talking full french,haha. would you rather lose 50 pounds or gain 20??

Neither - I'm at my ideal weight for my height, and frankly, still look d*mn good in a bathing suit (so I'm told!)

Will I get my project finished in time for class tomorrow?

I sure hope so...I didn't like the way my teachers scowled at me when I was late....

How much wood can a woodchuck?

hell no, it's always 5 O'Clock somewhere...

wonder who will post next....

yes i allaways enjoy others tears......have you ever ate a whole pod

When I was a kid I demolished an orange hab, I gained some "foolish" respect from the gang

We have the "northern lights", down south do they have the "southern lights" ?

Greg

Back