• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

nah, that's when he licks his balls...

do you think 12-12-12 is gonna be the end of time or the start of a new age or both?

don't make a habit of smelling my piss (boy, you must be effed up)

When are Americans gonna wake up and see that national decriminalization of Marijuana is a good thing?

I have to admit, I'm undecided about that one. I perceive both good and bad in it, though I tend to lean towards classifying it like alcohol.

So how about a swap? ie - Criminalize alcohol (since it causes liver damage), and in turn decriminalize marijuana?

i am all for it! if you looks at the numbers, there are WAY more alcohol related(well even FDA approved drugs) deaths per year than have ever died from Marijuana! the fact that it is still looked at as bad as heroin and LSD in the Gov mind is retarded! yes, it effects your ability to opporate a vehicle but driving when High you obey all laws even maybe drive slower! with alcohol or other "drugs" make you want to drive faster and and much worse than when not under the influence! i have my card and my DR. prescribed it for anxiety and insomnia. i only medicate at night never during the day!

how do you feel on this subject?

i feel everything might as well be legal. i would rather some junked up chick go get her crack legally,than going to the hood turning a trick while her four year old is in the car. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have you ever won any money playing the lotterry?

No. I don't win things. Oh, WAIT! I just won this month's Throwdown! :woohoo:

Don't you think that's better than paying a voluntary tax?

Never had one of those.... never will.

Just picked up a Dremel router..... should I have purchased a full-sized one instead, or in addition to?

depends on what your needs are... ,,,,,and you have never had a wife or a girlfriend,or a mistress?? maybe i shoud have said y girls crazy?

Haven't used it yet - still working out the design so far. Also, I need to find more bits - the selection was slim today. Pathetically slim, as in only one router bit package on the rack.

Why does sicman seem puzzled that I've never had a wife, girlfriend, or mistress???? :rofl:

i guess your a woman. im not puzzled anymore,ha. so maybe you can asnswer the question,,why are girls so crazy????????????????

Crazy fun - 'Cause you like us that way!

Crazy wack-job - ::::: shudder! ::::: Why are some guys like that, too? :::: shudder ::::
(Ew. Ick. :::: shudder again ::: )

Back