• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Actually the most wonderful thing is that "[I'm]/He's the only one", but in the interest of your possible attempt at sexual harassment I will accept your answer.

As I don't know the orientation of the aforementioned member (or their tolerance for the aforementioned harassment) I will simply answer "yes". :dance:

i really need to learn to type faster.

Yes, I would wear a pink cast if I broke something doing something really manly. That way I could brag about it to the many many people who noticed my pink cast. However if I did something really, really dumb, I'd get a cammo cast and hide it under baggy clothing.

Crepes: sweet or savory?

Nothing - the world's just fine. It's the people that have gone to seed. Except for THP members - they're a cool bunch. Good looking, too. :D

Was that shameless sucking up effective or did it make me look like a big cheeseball, regardless of sincerity?

I've seen a couple episodes - really cute blond. Funny - just don't have time for it.

Would you believe I was on a an underground hip-hop internet radio show called "My Cousin Is a Drug Dealer" tonight?

Let's see..... 2 schools in Texas, 3 in Ohio. Going part-time SUCKS, but I'm close to being done!

Good gosh do I really have to be awake and going to work right now?

Back