• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Anyone who uses autotune. If you can rap, great - rap. If you cannot sing, please hire a singer. Singing through a keyboard or electrical device should be banned to all except Joe Perry and Peter Frampton. If this is not an acceptable response, then it has to be the Baja Men for unleashing "who let the dogs out" on the world.

Side note: I was living in Seattle at the time - the Mariners were in the process of winning 118 games and Ichiro was exploding onto the scene. My g/f & I had her bosses 15th row lower luxury box seats for the season and playoffs (he was out of the country) and I was at the game that the Baja Men debuted that song. The stadium went nuts and I knew it was a just one sign of the impending apocalypse.

What was your favorite selection from the ice cream truck as a kid?

7-up popsicles. Fo sho!

We get an ice cream truck in this neighborhood during the summers - does your neighborhood get one?

the last neighbor hood i lived in did. but since im no wares near a neighborhod,no. are you scared of the ice cream truck????????

If you're standing at the bottom of a bungee-jumping tower looking up, no, just perfect!

Why did I rub my eye after cutting up peppers????????

Blue-grey with gold flecks. Depending upon how the light hits them, they may appear greenish to an observer.

Were you expecting a one-word answer to that question?

No marshmallow. Whipped cream is better, IMO.

How many days after my upcoming surgery before things are back to normal?

Back