• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

in the Castro (gay) district in SF, CA? I'm betting they have quite a few pairs for sale. I believe they also come with a coupon for a zipper hood and a ball-gag. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'

hahaha

Why does sicman want to wear white leather pants?

'Cuz he wants to look HOT, like Scovie did on his Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!

Who remembers the early 90s? Like, really remembers...not just heard stories about....

most probly! But fo' sho' when that winning ticket comes to roost!

No Pi - you don't!!! But maybe you were thinking of your last life??? Gibson Girl much?

How can one postpone hurricane season?

Yes, it totally depends on factors such as how big one gets and where the pressure points are.

What else waddles while walking?

I used to back when it was new and I thought it wasn't rigged. So uh, not for years. I'll occasionally tune in for the early rounds where people make idiots of themselves.

Are you on Twitter? Do you Tweet?

Do you watch Idol?
I used to, when I had a TV. Now I only watch if it is on while I'm traveling (ie - on at the hotel.) I sing, so I appreciate what goes into this.
Well, we were all assuming something like that was going on, or she wouldn't be pregnant.
So are you saying it's not yours???? LOL

Back