• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Milo is a chocolate flavoured drink additive, you usually mix it with milk for awesomeness (hot or cold, both work. Imo cold > hot). Your right im all out.

Will you get me some more Milo?

It's highly unlikely. With SOPA, the Internet will be censored & millions of sites will get sued out of existence by the Hollywood fat cats putting $$$ into politicians pockets. Among these sites will be the Milo manufacturers, denying you, the good people of THP, your Milo.

Isn't that sad?

I would not be shocked if it happened.
Everytime you mention Milo I think of the theme song from Footloose.
Can I last until this weekend without rum?

was that you questioning that you are in love?

and tomorrow will i survive my first full day back at work since DEc 26 when i broke my ankle?

No - at approximately 2:08 PM you'll become flummoxed and hurl yourself down a flight of stairs, both hurting your wrist & spraining your taint. It won't be pretty. You will claim it was a slippery floor, and that Ted from accounting shoved you.

Ted will be arrested & tried for attempted murder and will spend the next 15-25 in prison, where he'll be repeatedly gang raped until 2017 when he is tragically shanked by a Norteno in a case of mistaken identity, while claiming not to know who "Sophia" is.

Meanwhile you will get another 5 days off of work to relax and work on your motorcycle.

Poor Ted.

Will it be worth it?

Spongey, you will survive, but that's not saying it will be good. (Hope it is!)

LDHS - Poor Ted. No!

Did you ever wish you didn't have to eat, or at least didn't have to eat out?
(I sometimes have no other option besides eating out or not eating, when traveling for instance.)

Are you asking if I believe that?
was that you questioning that you are in love?That was me being lazy yet still sticking to the game's rules.and tomorrow will i survive my first full day back at work since DEc 26 when i broke my ankle?
Yes, I will give you my previous wheelchair.
No - at approximately 2:08 PM you'll become flummoxed and hurl yourself down a flight of stairs, both hurting your wrist & spraining your taint. It won't be pretty. You will claim it was a slippery floor, and that Ted from accounting shoved you.

Ted will be arrested & tried for attempted murder and will spend the next 15-25 in prison, where he'll be repeatedly gang raped until 2017 when he is tragically shanked by a Norteno in a case of mistaken identity, while claiming not to know who "Sophia" is.

Meanwhile you will get another 5 days off of work to relax and work on your motorcycle.

Poor Ted.

Will it be worth it?
Probably not.

Do you want some of my tasty breakfast?

Spongey, you will survive, but that's not saying it will be good. (Hope it is!)

LDHS - Poor Ted. No!

Did you ever wish you didn't have to eat, or at least didn't have to eat out?
(I sometimes have no other option besides eating out or not eating, when traveling for instance.)
I love to eat out, no cooking or cleaning and a rare opp. to get out of the house.
Do you love me?

I like you very much but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit just yet. It's not you, it's me.

At what age will I no longer be amused by childish humor like fart noises, poop jokes and the word "taint"?

extra drowsy,,,either flavor,,,,,,,,,,,,and i mean like really drumk where you were praying to god for it to stop.

how did you meet your spouse?????

extra drowsy,,,either flavor,,,,,,,,,,,,and i mean like really drumk where you were praying to god for it to stop.

7th grade, last day of school...empty Skippy p-nut butter jar filled with skimmed liquor cabinet stash + grape soda = alot of praying for stoppage!

Met Scovie at an art auction...so posh in his white leather trousers!!!!

What's your fav luxury item?

white leather pants,hahahahahahaha. where are they at scov. im going to find me some and start waring them daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!

al my luxury items are tools so nothing fancy,maybe my stihl fs 550.

where can i get some wht leathe pants???????????

Back