• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

If you know Droolin Devil, you probably already know Acid Rain, Alberta Crude and Canadian Road Kill. Acid Rain is one of my faves.

Most successful pepper grown? Approx how many fruits did it yield?

10 foot tall Pequin plant.........1000s of pods. That was three years ago, I'm still using the pods to this day.

You want to ask a question now?

imaguitargod said:
Well over half of Americans?

Good fat joke, yes?

Meh....it was okay. The real answer to my question is "a nun with a spear through her head".

So whats with you and the fatties lately?

I'm just sick of people overeating, taking up space, and ruining it for the rest of us. Most people are disgusting anyways, but the morbidly obese are just frightening :shocked: It's not really hatered, just a very large feeling of dissapointment and great saddness.

Did that make sense?

I'd probably give someone a buck or somethin'. Not too much, not really into sweet stuff or ice cream. Other than the occasional Willy Wonka product.

Spree or Sweet Tarts?

boutros said:
Sure, why not?

How do I find out if I have a tapeworm or somethin' ?

Are your insides all sticky? Tapeworm. No? Then it's Freddy Murcury poisoning.

What would you do with your tape worm if you had one?

'Cus he's the sickest mo-fo on the west siiiiiiiiidddddddde, son. Word to your mother.

So, what's the exact word that will be going to your mother?

Back