• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

It tends to vary, but probably oatmeal raisin is most frequently the fav. On the other hand, those douglah bourbon chews are pretty awesome, as are peanut butter........ mmm, white chocolate macadamia...... oh, or! LOL - You get the idea!

Does it surprise you that I don't eat cookies very often - only maybe twice a year, if that?

They can be found in stores here, but not as commonly as other types.

Want to write a research paper for me?

Edit: Found this interesting little tidbit on Wikipedia:
The term Anzac is protected under Australian law[sup][5][/sup] and therefore the word should not be used without permission from the Minister for Veterans' Affairs;[sup][6][/sup] misuse can be legally enforced particularly for commercial purposes. Likewise similar restrictions on naming[sup][7][/sup] are enshrined in New Zealand law[sup][8][/sup] where the Governor General can elect to enforce naming legislation. There is a general exemption granted for Anzac biscuits, as long as these biscuits remain basically true to the original recipe and are both referred to and sold as Anzac biscuits and never as cookies.[sup][9][/sup]
This restriction resulted in the Subway chain of restaurants dropping the biscuit from their menu in September, 2008. After being ordered by the Department of Veterans' Affairs to bake the biscuits according to the original recipe, Subway decided not to continue to offer the biscuit, as they found that their supplier was unable to develop a cost-effective means of duplicating the recipe.

I would think those types of restrictions just *might* influence their availability here. I generally find them at stores that import them.

Question?
:D

How long will it take Geeme to notice she didn't ask a question?

Oh, never mind....NO, I've written plenty and never want to write one again.

How much will you drink during the Superbowl?

maybe a half gallon of water, 3 cokes, an iced tea, a non alcohol jello shot( my friends make them for me so i feel a part of) LOL

i am calling 28-21 pats do you agree?

I agree the pats win by 3. That's is why I split my bet between the pats ML & the pats -3. I think they either win by 3 or by 20.

I hate the giants. A lot.

What NFL team do you hate?

Occasionally - I think he get a bad rap because he was catapaulted to fame...but he killed in his 1st special & Good Luck Chuck wasn't bad.

But often he flops - his star seems to be falling as quickly as it rose.

Are you a fan of The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret?

No idea - no TV and I typically only watch movies at the theatre or on DVD. Never even heard of it before.

If you had to be an animal other than a human, what would you be?

I would be my dog.

He gets steak, is totally spoiled and his hardest day is playing frisbee on the beach followed by a belly scratch.

What should I drink next - more whiskey or more beer?

Either because you can or you are delusional.
Is the previous sentence grammatically correct?
Sorry, I'm having trouble typing.

Back