• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Well, you COULD answer my question which megahot left unanswered......

I don't hate it, but try to avoid using it when writing. I consider it informal, more than anything, so don't care if it's used within an informal context.

Will I be calm and rational all day?

You might be, altho it's Sunday and I think "calm & rational" are better reserved for Mondays....in fact, sign me up for an order of calm & rational tomorrow please.....!

What was the best prize you ever won?

Hm... I'm not a "prize" winner. BUT, somehow the best thing for which I received a trophy - the Best Sportsmanship award when I was on the swim team years ago.

What about you - prize or non-prize?

You seem to be witty, quickly turn a phrase, and display various other signs that seem to indicate your brain works. Why would you think that?

I like "lunarchick".... we'll go with that one.

Did you know already that I was a Lunar Rendezvous Princess back in 1979?

Of what? Actually, I'm not the jealous type. Never understood those that are; seems like insanity to me - the kind one should stay FAR away from.

How about those ____________ ?

Hmmm..... everything I've ever heard about goats is that they're a PITA, but not killers. You been watching Monty Python again?

Back