• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Hey - I got an Rx for that!

If you could suddenly fly like a bird, what is the first thing you would do with your new-found ability?

Probably not. I'm hoping for sushi, but more likely will end up with soup.

This site has over 6,000 members right now. Would you kiss CJ for everyone of us today?

Isn't Sushi like a Japenese Burrito? Lol

Yes I will kiss CJ for you all.

Wanna see some pictures of an albino Robin, and some more of a Bald Eagle feeding?

Sure - link us up!

You know, everyone asks where in the world is Carmen Sandiego, but I just want to know WHO she is..... Do you know?

(Not the cartoon character.)

Just on my overwintered PEPPER PLANTS! Outside the russian sage looks like it's still sound asleep, but the japanese maple has leaves budding. Oh, and the darned little flowery weeds have sprung up already......

If you became tiny as an ant, where would you crawl?

No. I enjoy playing golf, but find watching it kind of boring. Ok, a lot boring.

What should we do for dinner - taco salads or spaghetti?

Yes watching Golf is Boring!

Taco Salad THEN Spaghetti!

When was the last time you got a ticket and what was it for? (not necessarily from a cop)

Have to admit the last ticket I got was for speeding - darned traffic cameras! I don't usually speed through that area though (can't miss them, given their size as well as the signs announcing them), so who knows if I was really speeding or not???

Have you ever been "nabbed" by a traffic camera?

Nope. But I did get pulled over by a bicycle cop. I was doing a "smoke show" on 1st and Pike downtown Seattle. When the smoke cleared, a cop in bicycle shorts was right in front of me pointing to the sidewalk... Whoops! $48 ticket for "Excesive Tire Noise". TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Are you watering your lawn yet?

No H[sub]2[/sub]O Fo Sho, yet. We've gotten enough intermittent rain that I should call a lawn guy, though.

What is the weirdest dream you remember?

When I was about 6, I dreamt I was in a room with a bunch of my relatives...then one by one, they all turned into wolves. I woke up terrified and ran and jumped in my parent's bed. Dream...or prophecy????? hahaha

What's your favorite fairy tale? (or Geeme - top 5! hahaha)

Not from my childhood, but when my kids were little, they had a glow-in-the-dark muppet babies poetry book with this in it:
All tucked in and roasty-toasty
Blow me a kiss goodnight
Close your eyes 'til morning comes
Happy dreams, and sleep tight!

When was the last time someone read a book or poem(s) to you? (And wouldn't that be nice if someone did that for you tonight?)

Back