• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

My brain's not awake enough yet to answer that!
But, I tend to be me most of the time, whether or not I ask for too much....or not enough!!!!

What's the most amazing thing you've asked for - and got!!!!!!!

No, but I passed out once in the hospital and as I was coming to, thought I heard music playing and started humming to it before I realized where I was. There wasn't any music playing, of course....

Hmm... I dream in color, and have become intrigued as to why some people seem not to. Any idea why that is?

Meh - the people I personally know who say they don't dream in color aren't dull, IMO. I wonder if it's a chemical or psychological thing. One of my friends told me she dreamed in color the first time when she was taking vicodin for a broken arm, and that totally freaked her out. So could still go either way.

Is it time to go scrounging for food?

Most years, yes. Though coloring Easter eggs in a house with artists can look a little different from the norm.

Will Scovie get the BOLD thing working tonight?

Edit - He did! He did!
Aren't you proud of him?

I'll start with Pi, since we both posted at the same time.
No. But the day may be coming fairly soon....

CJ:
Monopoly... No.... Clue!.... No..... LOL The reality is that we play Monopoly the most, especially during the holidays, but you know how it is!

What about card games?

Back