• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Life is what we make of it - make lemonaid. Or, better yet, shrimp linguini with a lemon cream sauce..... capers, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts.....

Hm. Does that inspire you to make it?

With my broken ankle in a cast? No. Normally? Never tried, but might be able to, as I used to do the balance beam in gymnastics.

Where in the world did I put my...... ?

I'm pretty sure JayT did - he's on the lamb now, hiding it from us. That's why we haven't seen him much in the past week.

Hmm... I apparently hit the 5000 mark over 100 posts ago, so I am officially a post whore. Is that cause for sadness or celebration?

Well, I'M celebrating your #s!!! I think of it more like sharing yourself and time with us...and there's alot of US! :)

I've lost my decision making skills for the night...

Should I paint my toenails purple or blue?

Yes - one foot purple, the other blue. Every other toe is sooooo passé!

Do you think maybe all the presidential candidates should just get in a ring and duke it out, last man standing wins?

Yes - a cage match, but with weapons and bungee thinggies like Mad Max Thunderdome.

If they all die everyone wins.

If you had to lose one of your senses, sight/taste/smell/hearing/sense of touch, which would it be and why?

None of the above. I can list way too many critical things for each - like smell warns of a gas leak in the house, touch that you've just been cut or burned and need medical attention, etc. Though it may seem at first thought that one is less critical, if you think about it further, you'll find that's not true. Sorry, long answer, but it is what it is....

What is something that you really enjoy eating that makes you feel guilty?

Due to my diet... Everything fun. But I'd say that beer & wine take the cake all-be-they of the beverage-y class.

What's your favourite film?

True Lies. I think it somehow manages to be a no-brainer-just-sit-back-and-enjoy-it film, without being dumb, which most can't pull off.

Is LDHS going to beat me to the punch on ths one?

Back