• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

At this moment a cellphone, the top to a ballpoint pen, my wallet, and some chewing gum.

What would McGyver make with those items?

Ah, my friend, but you are not prepared to go head-to-head with McGyver, as you have no Swiss Army Knife!

What kind of pennance will you do for such shameful lack of preparation?

OH no your right! as pennance i will only use the items around me for there original intended purpose... But thats gonna be so boring!

What do you do when your bored?

I am too busy to get bored. I work and take classes, exercise, pretend I know about raising pepper plants, read, draw and paint, and troll on here when I need a mental break - my time is full. I even gave up TV a number of years ago. Hm... but getting bored sounds like a good concept, at least for a short period.

What's one of your favorite go-to work-week meals?

Does take out thai count? If it has to be made in my kitchen then oven chicken and potatoes. its just too easy.

What is your favorite weekend meal?

Anything that someone else cooks! Well, if it has to be me.... a big, juicy, medium-rare (close to rare) steak. No, blackened catfish! No, a big pot of shrimps and crab! No, home-made Mexican anything! No...! LOL - My "favorite" is a variety of complex flavors that just meld together perfectly.

Will I find what I'm looking for in the timeframe I've designated?

LOL!!!! not veryoften. but im often talking out of my azz if that counts.

now how do i clean up all the drink i just spit all over my keyboard?

ah yes paper towel or tampons... those are always the too things i think of when i think cleaning... And i never let things get stuck in cracks.

What did a friends wife come by my place in need of today?

Simply because of its cultural relevance and its philosophical ideals. That or because his hair is the most coolest thing ever!

Was there ever a better hair style than the Mullet?

Back