• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

That's always a crapshoot around here. I recently received something someone sent a month prior, and it was just a letter in a regular-sized envelope. Go figure...

My agenda is full this weekend... how about yours?

Weather isnt looking too rad so ill probably stay around the city hopefully pot up the last of my plants and be done.

Im only growing 16 plants. how do these guys with 100s find the time?

A combo of the right amount of rain and a good sprinkler or drip system works wonders. No way you'd be watering one pot at a time with that many. I grew 48 last year, but will only do 24 this year. Oy!

Do you think a hot pepper co-op, where lots of people pitched in for a big greenhouse and shared the space, would go over well in your area?

Probably - there's a lot of Latin folks in my area and I. General the community garden gets plenty of attention.

If you get into a disagreement with someone is it more important for you to be right, to foster harmony?

A combo of the right amount of rain and a good sprinkler or drip system works wonders. No way you'd be watering one pot at a time with that many. I grew 48 last year, but will only do 24 this year. Oy!

Do you think a hot pepper co-op, where lots of people pitched in for a big greenhouse and shared the space, would go over well in your area?
I know co-op gardening happens quit a bit here. But there isnt a big chili pepper culture around Switzerland :) I think it is growing though. so who knows maybe in a couple years.

But would that mean i would have to play well with others?

Probably - there's a lot of Latin folks in my area and I. General the community garden gets plenty of attention.

If you get into a disagreement with someone is it more important for you to be right, to foster harmony?

its most important to know your right then foster the harmony knowing your right.

Am i right or am i right?

Maybe, maybe not - and that answers both of your questions! Regarding being right vs. fostering harmony, it totally depends upon the situation. The saying is true: pick your battles. Is "rightness" very important, and not just to you, but to the person you're talking with (even if they don't recognize it ATM) and/or others? Do battle. If not, harmony is a better approach. Example: You're in an auto race with a guy who decides to take a shortcut over a particular bridge you know is out, so you get on your headset and warn him about it. He laughs and accuses you of trying to deter him from taking the short cut, and keeps heading towards the bridge. Good time to do some battle.

Was that a ridiculously long response, or did you find it meaningful?

First thing that came to mind....

I kind of feel like I have a hangover, but I haven't had any alcoholic beverages since I broke my ankle 6+ weeks ago..... is that a sign of something?

I think its a sign you need to have a few drinks!! If your gonna have to feel hungover you might as well get to enjoy being drunk first!

How did you break your ankle?

Back