• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I don't think so... it's not that bad.

Trying to break clay with a shovel at mum's before realizing there was both a hoe and a mattock in the shed:

IMG_7805.jpg
(blister on palm)

Should have I listened to that voice that was telling me beforehand "get some gloves, dickhead"?

Because he found the end of the rainbow. Duh!

Why are we talking about leprechauns?

No jealousy here. I already have a Mexican midget for a wife. That's close enough, IMO. I don't have to keep her locked in a cupboard either. :P

What is the last funny joke you heard?

I think it's funny when I look at myself in the mirror first thing in the morning, and I don't have to hear anything!

Have you ever colored your hair?

Yes, multiple times. I've bleached it blonde, dyed it black, blue, red, and have even had stenciled designs added. I blame my raver years for that. LOL.

What is your favorite song from the 1970's?

"(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult

That isn't really my favorite song from the 1970's either. It was just the first one that came to mind just now. There was really too much good music in that decade to be able to pick just one song. Ask me again tomorrow, I'm sure I'll have a different answer.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Hm. The top thing that comes to mind may not seem all that crazy. But consider that I was a single parent with two young mouths to feed and bills to pay, and quit an excessively miserable job without having another job to go to. Scary as all get-out, as they say. Still, it was also one of the BEST things I've ever done. I will never willingly be anyone's employee again in my life!

Ok - although neither Pi nor I have favorites, we can probably come up with a few songs from the 1970's that made us change the channel just about every time. What about you - and can you name at least one like that?

Back