• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Coffee. If I drink tea, it is usually a little bit later in the day.

What is your favorite thing to do during the month of August?

I haven't been to the movies in forever. They just aren't worth the price of tickets, food, etc. I would much rather wait until the movies come out on DVD, even if the screen size is much, much smaller when viewing at home.

I have also never used Pirate Bay, or downloaded anything illegally for that matter. No music, movies, software, ANYTHING. I don't judge others who do it. I just choose not to do it myself.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

A brief physics lesson:

Speed is a scalar quantity:
Average speed is the distance covered per unit of time[sup][2][/sup]. In equation form, this is:
03f53a1c339e10a47ac25c0f72223ab9.png

where v is speed, d is distance, and t is time. So if you travel 5 miles in one direction and then come back 2 miles, your distance is 7 miles.

Velocity is a vector quantity:
The average velocity v of an object moving through a displacement
8ba5df6213817db65d01bf68d024c7b6.png
during a time interval
a747458b1da6a00d61beadbfa07c193c.png
is described by the formula:
319db6182c72395c363a3cc870943244.png

Displacement is the net change in distance, so if you travel 5 miles in one direction and then come back 2 miles, your displacement is only 3 miles.

So are you looking for speed or velocity, and is the bird dead or alive? ;)

I'm sure if we asked nicely, he would make nice sandwiches for all of us.
What are the chances they would all be PB&J's?

Ok, ABG - get with the game! This one is answer the question most recently asked, then ask a question of your own. Try again!

Very high which I am not.
Should this be the end of the thread?
No, we have too many newbies who need to learn how to play!

The next pepper you are growing which will ripen will be what color?

Back