• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I don't think so. As a matter of fact they have restaurants that they don't tell you what they are preparing for you and you eat in the dark. Supposedly it heightens sexual stimulation.

Do you find that interesting or weird?

Part of what makes particular foods appealing to us is their appearance - their colors, textures, etc. - so generally I find the idea more weird. Sexual? Nah. I think the company you keep while eating can make that happen, but you won't even remember the food later if the company was that good.

Will I accomplish half of what I plan today?

No, I like not knowing the political opinions of people on this site. It's nice to keep the site about peppers.
And no, I won't be voting for anyone. I will, however, be voting for whom I consider the least worst of them. Sad, but true.

It's raining again here.... how about at your place?

I agree G. That's why didn't say who. No political debate here. :)
Its overcast sun then rain...... Washington gets bipolar this time of year :lol:

What color are your socks if wearing any?

The only blue jeans I am wearing is Versace Blue Jeans. The jeans I am wearing are my old grey (once black) ones.

Is that a song g was quoting?

Back