• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

My idea of breakfast most days is a cup of yogurt and maybe a piece of fruit, so going out is better if you want something cooked.

How often in a year do you make breakfast food for dinner?

Almost daily. I cook up spicy noodles for breakfast which are really HOT.
Would you be surprised if I say that I make my own Noodle Masala Paste?

My one major plan is to FINALLY finish my degree.

Are you going to sneak some leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner before going to bed tonight?

No, I had no expectations. I don't sneak leftovers myself, in general, but I know a lot of people do, especially for holidays, so it could go either way.

Do you have a lot of expectations of others?

A wise man once told me to never ask my employees to do something I wasn't willing to do myself. I only expect as much from others as I expect from myself.

What is the most profound advise you've ever received?

I have a handful of types that I don't care for, but outside of that have no favorites between the ones I like.

The concept of having "favorites" boggles my mind. I like variety, and appreciate differences. If you have a "favorite" anything, have you thought about why you have labelled it as such - is it just because some yahoo asked for your favorite color when you were in elementary school and you thought you had to pick one to give a "correct" answer, so applied the "favorite" concept to other things, or is it really your favorite whatever?

Hm. That is too long to answer in this kind of thread, and get anywhere remotely close to an "accurate" response.

Do you know of a "cure" for a weather-related headache, other than drugs?

Back