• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Um. No.

I have no desire to be a headache for others, only to get rid of the weather-related headache I've had all day. Think you can come up with something that won't create pain for anyone else?

Call your local weather forecaster, and ask for them to call for whatever weather bothers you the most. Since forecasts are almost always incorrect, this should solve your problem.

Could it really be this easy???

That would REALLY be nice! (Today is day two... urgh!)

Wouldn't it be nice to have a job where you can be wrong such a high percentage of the time yet still keep your job?

Why yes.... I drink tea almost all day every day. Though it's the caffeine that usually helps with headaches, and I mostly drink decaf tea, whether naturally decaf or otherwise. However, I'm taking migraine stuff that has caffeine in it, and it's not helping, either. Bah!

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Wouldn't it be nice to have a job like a weatherman where you can be wrong such a high percentage of the time yet still keep your job?[/background]

Well, I was looking at it more from the perspective of a job where if you make one tiny mistake, you get crucified. From a weatherman perspective, though, I think they do a pretty good job, all things considered - things like not being able to predict what's going to happen with the weather in the next 24-48 hours are what keeps us humble, and remind us of our frail humanity.

It's mid-30's here (farenheit) and the sun came out. Could you arrange for it to be like this for us, say.... 90% of the winter? Ok.... 80%?

Laptops are inanimate objects that have no ability to shout.
..... and I'll take mid-30's for the winter here, vs. the closer to zero that it usually gets (or even lower.)

Did you take vitamins today?

Back