• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

No. My not-motivated-to-do-anything days are few and far between, and like now are usually due to not feeling well. But I'm telling myself I feel fine.... keep going.....

Does it work when you tell yourself that?

Hm. Don't they say that it's okay to talk to yourself, but something's not quite right when you also answer yourself?

Because we're still only human, just like the rest of the world.

Why didn't I move south again before the winter hit?

I'm pretty sure he's asking, on average, how many babies Elephants have (ie - give birth to) in a lifetime.

So how many babies DO elephants give birth to in a lifetime?

(Female elephants tend to reach sexual maturity at about 12 years of age, they tend to be preggo from 18-24 months, and there are usually 4-5 months between giving birth and becoming pregnant again. They also tend to stop having babies after they reach 40 years of age.)

It is difficult to say. She elephants need to mateevery four years . How sure are we that male elephants are available when she is in heat?

I don't have a favorite - I like variety, including in colors.

While it's true that male elephants aren't always in musth, they do tend to seek out females in estrus. Where the heck did these terms come from?

I don't have a favorite - I like variety, including in colors.

While it's true that male elephants aren't always in musth, they do tend to seek out females in estrus. Where the heck did these terms come from?

Someone made them purposely hard to say and nonsensical. I'm sure they have their root in something meaningful.

My favorit color is Honey Color.

Which planet besides earth you like?

Tatooine.

Who's looking forward to work this week?

Work is only important because it allows you to support your family. Unless you have a job where you truly make a difference in people lives.

Who has a job like that?

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Only there's only one of you - better get on a plane and fly this way, it's my turn!

That's what you meant - right?

Yes and No.
I make gravies and people just need to cook their meats or veggies and throw in the gravy ,heat and eat.

Send me the plane tickets and lost salary till I am with you.
Is it ok?

Back