• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Went with my now husband to a nice steak and seafood place. Then at prom mostly sat and talked. Danced to one song actually.

Whens the last time you danced? Do you remember what song?

A month or two ago a handful of friends and I went to a bistro that had a band. They cleared a space where people could dance, and everybody pretty much did. Very few couples, more just dance to dance. I enjoyed it. Song..... many! But the one that sticks out was "It wasn't me", as one of my friends really got into it. So funny!

So is Megan going to give us an updated avvy some day soon?

Lol! Thats awesome Gee. As far as the avvy I will try. Scovie actually did mine for me cuz I was having trouble. I will try and work on that. The pic if you guys remember is Aiden he is three days old and we went on a trip over the mountains to see the eastsiders. He now today as a matter of fact is 10 months!!! Time flies...... Like I said I will try to see what I can do. :)

What do you think this next bun in the oven may be???

Ok messed around with avvy..... need to figure out how to scale way down from 530kb to 50.......
I was talking about our next baby Gee...... not bread at the moment.

What kind of bread do you like?

Back