• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

It's raining here, but mid-60's and supposed to start plummeting later or tomorrow..... I say get outside for a while, even if it means getting wet!

Will you do that then report back to us on your shennanigans?

It depends on your mood. It is probably healthier, but that is up for debate.

What kind of wine do you prefer? Red, White, Rose?

Specifically, I like Louis M. Martini Napa Cabernet for red, and Napa Cellars Chardonnay for white. Aside from that, zinfandel is usually my favorite red [not the white zin crap:) ], as it pairs well with spicy foods/bbq, and sauvingon blanc for white.

What is the most you have paid for a bottle of wine?

Specifically, I like Louis M. Martini Napa Cabernet for red, and Napa Cellars Chardonnay for white. Aside from that, zinfandel is usually my favorite red [not the white zin crap:) ], as it pairs well with spicy foods/bbq, and sauvingon blanc for white.

What is the most you have paid for a bottle of wine?
29 dollars for 2009 red. Napa. Forgot the name.
Presently liking Mondavi. Both CK MOndavi and the prodigal son Robert Mondavi collections. They are not full bodied wines. Can Sauvi ...I like them as they are not dry. Go well with any kind of food.

Will try Zinfandel you mentioned and try out. May be Australian one ...who knows.?

No one knows.

I would recommend Cardinal Zin, or 7 deadly Zins... Both are excellent. [If that is too expensive, try Gnarly Head Old Vine Zin. Runs about $10 a bottle. Great stuff.

Are you getting tired of the wine discussion?

Back