• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

The quiz is online, so not a problem!

I don't know - can you? Or do you have the deep-seated kind of distrust that makes you paranoid and full of the kind of fear that only a shrink and meds can help with?

Not today but tomorrow I am going for a massage and after a hair appointment. Very excited!!!!!

Why are some people such jerks and hold grudges for so long for no damn reason?

some people need to just get over themselves. especailly when it really has nothing to do with them.

Supposedly there are many black holes in our galaxy, of different sizes. We cannot technically see them, but we can see how they interact with the matter around them, if we have the right tools to do so.

What if black holes are not actually physical phenomenon that physicists consider them to be, but are actually a cloaking device of some sort?

I do not buy into astrology. If your spouse is overwhelming, I assure you it has nothing to do with the stars and everything to do with the mundane stuff that goes on right here on Earth.

Am I going to lose any weight by the end of February?

Great !!! So you decided to go to the Loo in february........at last.
You will lose a lot of weight that is for sure.

Why aren't you laughing?

Yes, it's actually raining here now, and we have rumors of 60F for the next two days. Wow! The snow's not gone yet, but it's definitely diminishing.

Does this call for a celebration?

Back