• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Spent four years in Japan, but had never heard of this. I had to look it up. I've had balut from Phillipines, but not shirako. Would I try it? Yes, I enjoy tasting dishes that others find wonderful. Often I like it more than I dislike it.

Have you climbed Mt.Fuji

Shirako is fantastic, I'm sure you'll like it.

I've been living he in Japan for 8 years now and sadly, no, I have not climbed Fuji. I really want to though.

Asahi Super Dry vs Kirin Ichiban vs Sapporo?

Ok gotta admit beacon goes with every thing. I had beacon on a cupcake once and it rocked.

If you were givin 500k and told you had to spend it all in a day what would you buy?

A property in Vietnam, where I'd grow all manner of herbs and hot things, near Hoi An. Because it's beautiful, the people are amazing and it's central-ish.

If you could build anything you wanted, with no financial, resourcing, time or technological restrictions (i.e. you have a crew of the greatest minds in history and 'future history' to help, the best engineers, can use tech that doesn't exist, isn't viable et al), what would you build?

Easy a clean energy plant that could supply the world naturally! Nailed that one suckas!

If you could sit and talk with anyone, who would it be?

No, but I'd like to give it a whirl at some point.

Would you like to be able to 'dial a cross'? Call a chilli grower, request a cross and then wait until you get to f whatever?

Back